IN2Life Personal Training is dedicated to seeing you reach your personal health and fitness goals. We are a pre and post natally qualified and specialise in training women at all stages of motherhood. We do this through personal one on one training, group fitness classes and nutrition coaching.
ONE ON ONE PT
One-on-one personal training is just that - PERSONAL!
Its is a great way to lose weight and have fun in a non-threatening environment. We can meet in a local park or you rhome so your feel comfortable training
Sarah has over 22 years experience in the health and fitness industry. She has been training clients in Sydney for over 14 years and is passionate about seeing men and women reach their health and fitness goals. She was a 2021 AusActive Finalist for Group Exercise Instructor of the Year.
She is a Level 3 certificate IV qualified personal trainer, is registrered with AusActive and is a MumSafe™️ trainer.
Her Qualifications include: Safe Return to Exercise for Pre and Post Natal women, MENOFitness Instructor (helping women use exercise to combat symptoms of menopause), and Matt O'Neill's Metabolic Jumpstart Nutrition Coaching.
Group Fitness classes are run in the Ponds and Norwest Business Park. They include:
9:30am MUMS ON THE RUN
- outdoor group training training for women at all stages of motherhood
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday in the Ponds (kids are welcome)
- Tuesday in Kellyville
NIGHT OPS Group Training
- mixed group training
- Monday and Wednesday nights in Norwest Business Park
All classes include a variety of cardio fitness, and resistance training to help you get fit, lose weight and have fun while you do it!
What is a MumSafe™️ trainer?
- A trainer that provides effective exercise for women at every stage of motherhood
- We are Pre & Postnatal educated, SRE™️ Accredited, and Insured
- We are partnered and work alongside Women's Health Physiotherapists which ensures integrated and supportive exercise programs
- We are registered with a fitness body - AusActive to ensure ongoing education and the highest industry standards are met
- We are committed to ongoing education in order to train our clients most effectively